The Delta DD series elevator door control drive is an intelligent drive with outstanding features that include a modularized design for easy removal and installation of terminal blocks, a power switch designed for safety, and a built-in digital keypad that provides quick operation control.
Delta VFD002DD21CB – Elevator Door Control Drives
Door width is determined automatically and is recorded in related elevator parameters.
- Smooth door re-open curve reduces vibration
- DEMO mode
- PM motor A, B, Z, -Z and Delta@@s ECMD-B9160GMS series PM motor
- Supports open collector and voltage output encoder (5~12VDC) for induction motors
- Blockage detection, even if the hardware safety device has failed, VFD-DD can re-open the door according to current detection.
- Precise torque detection, keeps the door open/closed, when the door open/close time exceeds warning, it forces door open